ruttvforum

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Anal
Started by On the way fuckdatass 1 month ago

Hey
Its time to discuss the benefits of anal sew.

“Nothing takes a sexual experience from 0-100 faster than anal. With anal, I can go balls-deep without having to worry about hurting her. Plus, she literally goes into a trance-like state when I’m plowing her anally. A state vaginal doesn’t readily get her to.

“It’s sort of like NASA and the moon. A long time ago they looked at that beautiful orb hanging in the night sky and thought ‘We are not supposed to be there. It will be costly. It will be dangerous. Some people might say it’s not supposed to happen.’ But they did it anyway. And that’s why we do it in the pooper.”

On the way micky replied 1 month ago...

Is there really a better feeling in the world than getting the go ahead to perform this? This signifies trust and lust to me, and I love the thought of it. Not to mention I absolutely love the feeling of how tight it is!!

Cool

On the way helen replied 1 month ago...

The first guy to fuck my ass was this kitchen staff guy i worked with. Hes so cute we started hanging out like actually witht he possibility of dating but we could tell early on it wouldnt work out but we were stil really attracted to each other and we were comfortable with each other so one night we started sexting and then making out and eventually had oral sex and then we just started fucking.

Well one night i was particularly horny and in the mood for something new so i asked him to stick it in my ass. I got a jar of vaseline and dipped my finger in and cirlced my asshole with it and i could tell he was turned on he loved my asshole he would lick it all the time while we were 69ing and one night he slipped a finger in while he was licking my hole and i think thats what put the idea in my head to get his cock in there. i made him finger my ass the whole time we fucked and when i came it was so good.

So anyway im tracing my finger around my asshole and his cock is hard as a prosthetic leg and he had used his only condom when he fucked my pussy so he had to go in without one which made it even hotter for me. I told him he had to work his way slow so he fingered my ass good for a while and then slowly put his cock in me. We were doing it doggystyle and i was on my knees and one hand on the ground and rubbing my puss with the other hand and his grip around my waist was turning my on more and more the tighter he held me.

I squirted EVERYWHERE when i came. That brought him to his climax too and he pulled out and shot his cum all over my back the back of my neck, and my hair. It was sooo hott i had just had my ass rammed, my pussy squirt, and i was drenched in his cum

Kinky Learner LittleBigBoy replied 4 weeks ago...

You are one kinky little bitch Helen xxxx

Reply to this Topic

Attach file